Sunday 20th February 2022 at 2.00 pm
in The Great Hall, St Bartholomew’s Hospital
West Smithfield, EC1A 7BE
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN MUSIC!
All singers welcome, no rehearsal – straight in at 2 pm
Join us and bring your friends
No tickets required!
* Donations to Barts Cancer Unit welcome *
The Great Hall at Barts is an impressive historical environment for our concerts.
Ascend the stairs and marvel at the Hogarth paintings
before being seated amidst benevolence past and present.
– Train: City Thameslink (Holborn Viaduct exit)
– Tube: St Pauls (Central), Barbican, Farringdon (Circle, Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan)
– Bus: 46 56 (Bart’s Hospital), 8 25 521 (City Thameslink), 100 (King Edward Street)
If you enjoy singing and like an informal approach, join our choir – we welcome new members. For information, message us via our Contact Us page.
SAVE THE DATE
Easter Concert | BACH: St John Passion
– Monday 28th March at 7.30 pm in The Great Hall at Barts Hospital